Mykelle and Tay started dance the first of January! They love it! Mykelle has always been way into dance, and she is doing so good! She of course is her hyper little self, which sometimes gets her into a little trouble! Taylor is doing great too! They will have 3 recitals coming up this spring! I will inform you all when I know!
Melissa thanks so so much for taking such WINDERFUL care of Taylor for us WE LUV you she is always talking about your family and I am sure many days of the week she would trade us for you guys Well atleast until bed time....
4 comments:
She looks so grown up in these pics
Jess
Finally!
I have been waiting for new pics!
-Candice
they look adorable. did you make those bows?
Melissa thanks so so much for taking such WINDERFUL care of Taylor for us WE LUV you she is always talking about your family and I am sure many days of the week she would trade us for you guys Well atleast until bed time....
Post a Comment