2.11.2008

:::Things I Love:::

*Being with my Family
*My kids laughing and loving each other
*My kids smiles
*Seths laugh too
*Walks
*Kittens
*Heavenly Father and Jesus
*Candy
*Teaching little children
*Silver lake
*Being with my friends
*coffee
*Playing board games and cards
*Working out
*Camping
*Good Movies
*Cooking
*Scrapbooking
*Being outdoors doing anything
*Playing sports
*When Seth does things without me asking
*Kissing
*Shoes
*Vacation
*Decorating
*Learning
*Stephanie Meyers Books
*Reading
*Lip Gloss
*Planting Flowers
*The beach
*That Seth can fix anything...pretty much
*Flip Flops
*Candy
*Coloring in coloring books
*Meeting new people
*Helping others
*Going on romantic dates
*Pedicures( We still need to go Serena and Richelle)
*Facials
*Massages
*Childrens Books
*Sex
*Journaling
*Parties
*Bowling
*Dancing
*Girls nights with all my friends
*Long talks with the girls
*Bubble Baths
*The smell of Rain
*Reading in the swing when the wind is softly blowing
*Camp Fires
*Candy
*Hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream
*Holidays
*Road Trips
*Mexico
*Avacados
*When Seth brushes my hair
*Talking with Mykelle
*Candy
*Ellen,Chelsea Lately,Private Practice,RWRR Challenges,SYTYCD
*Watching my kids just be kids
*Family Dinners( speaking of that...
*When everyone helps clean up after family dinners)
I could go on and on....

But what I mostly want to say is that I love my family and friends so much, and I hope you all know!

Have a wonderful Valentines day!

2 comments:

Dave said...

ok, you want a comment? you are pretty cheesy.

Emily said...

You are not cheesy, you are a loving grateful person and I love you. Now that was cheesy. I like how you have candy on there like 5 times.