12.19.2008

8 ThiNgs

8 Things I am Passionate about:
-God
-My relationship with Seth
-My Kids
-My Family(all)
-My job(s)
-Friends
-Working out, to work off my passion for junk food!

8 words/phrases I use often:
-I love you
-So cute
-Party Time
-Get down
-Stop
-No
-Get in your bed
-Say Sorry

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die:
-Take nothing for granted
-Swim with dolphins(Even though I'd be scared the whole time)
-Get sealed in the temple
-Help care for Orphans
-Visit temples all over the world
-Go on vacation with all my Best girlfriends
-Go to Culinary Arts School
-Travel the world with Seth

8 Things I have Learned in the Past:
-Don't take things for granted
-My trials have made me so strong! I am so thankful for their lessons
-Only I can decide how I want my life to be
-I choose how I will let people treat me
-Like attracts like. The kind of person you are dictates the kind of man and life-events you attract
-To always be right, notice when you are wrong
-To TRULY feel good, do good and be good

8 things I currently want/need:
-Want a new house
-Want new decorations
-Want new clothes for me and the kids
-Need to get sealed in the temple
-Need to go to the dermatologist
-Need to do more good for people
-Need to finish my reading
-Need to smile at others more

8 Places I want to see/visit:
Honestly everywhere. With Seth by my side. Maybe a few others too.


8 Favorite Restaurants:
-Texas Roadhouse
-Olive Garden
-Zupas
-Sweet Tomatoes
-Ruby River
-Macaroni Grill
-Biaggis
-Some amazing Chinese restraunt downtown by the gateway. I forgot the name, but its amazing!

8 TV shows I like to Watch/ DVR
-Private Practice
-Desperate
-Greys
-News
-Ellen
-Baby Story
-Lifetime channel
-TLC channel

1 comment: