5.08.2009

Decor

Where do you buy your decor for your home?


With the new look of our home, I have an itch to add some new Decor to our house. I am looking for all kinds of stuff, but I don't like to buy REALLY expensive stuff. If you know of some good places with good prices, PLEASE let me know!


P.S. I am looking for some good rugs too! Thanks

7 comments:

Nicki said...

Tai Pan, Rod Works and Real Deals, those are afew of my faves. Oh yeah and yard sales, people change their decor so often that it's easy to find good cheap stuff at yard sales.

Candice said...

Zgallerie or TJMaxx/Homegoods (the brickyard location) is where I get everything.

Erin said...

Tai Pan, yards sales. Easy to paint something and give it a whole new look.

Mrs. JM said...

blogs are cool ... i am craving the black bean salsa but couldn't find the recipe. lucky for me it is saved right here on your blog!

hope you have a great mother's day!

P.S. i have zero decorating skills if a budget is involved. it seems i cannot afford my own taste. my favorites though; pottery barn, restoration hardware, lofgrens (art), OH! and TARGET!!

sprmom said...

Mel check out home fabrics by quilted bear for good inexpensive rugs. Tj maxx, Down east,target, tai pan for decor like pots plats, weaths etc. zgallerie is great ecspecially if you hit their sales. Ian used to work there and his roomate used to be the manager so he has a good idea about their stuff and he has a great eye for decorating if you want any help. We could go see his place for some ideas.

Kathy&Mike said...

Once in a while you can find something great at Ross, plus it's fun to look at their stuff.

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

I LOVE Z Gallarie! They are having a sale right now...they have the best stuff! Also Target is good. Ikea has some stuff. But really I just love love LOVE Z Gallerie!