Trey had his 4th birthday too! We spent it as a family at Hollywood connections! The kids had a blast, and Trey got lots of Thomas stuff, and road the front runner to Ogden.

On another note, my hair is getting long once again. I haven't had it long since I graduated from High School.
-ignore my oily face, please.

P.S. S. I have forgotten to order my Bountiful Baasket TWO weeks in a row! lame.
4 comments:
I love Seth and Trey's cheeses! He is just like his Dad here! I love Swayzee's crusty she is giving them. LOL!
Swayzee is totally sticking her tounge out hahaha! Your hair is longer than mine! Crazy!
Oh my goodness your hair is SO LONG! I don't remember the last time I saw it that long before. You are so beautiful! And look at little Swayz. She looks just the same, not an ounce bigger. :) And Trey and Seth look identical! :) lol
way to go on the hair growth.
i feel like i should only read a little bit of what you've posted. savor it for awhile. read a little more a little later ... how's that sound? or, will you be posting more?
do i need to text you a bountiful basket reminder every week?
Post a Comment