7.11.2011

Camping at Blackhawk

  • Camping was a great time!
  • The kids had a blast!
  • We love having close cousins!
  • I dislike really windy nights in a tent.
  • Seth dislikes allergies (& camping)
  • Swayzee was the best sleeper, although ALL OVER the place during the day.
  • My back hasn't hurt at all, and tenting it was perfect. (Knock on wood)
  • I love camping!










6 comments:

LTU Preschool said...

Those are some dang cute kids! Glad to see you went public again!

Mindy Hawks said...

I've just been catching up on your blog! I'm so excited to meet your new sweet baby!

Jane said...

Haha, Erin was the same way. She was ALL over during the day. Looks like you guys had fun!

Angela said...

You have such a beautiful family! It looks like you had so much fun camping!

Wells Family said...

Swayzee with the helmet is soooo cute!

Julie Catoe said...

Love camping. miss camping in Utah. Looks like a blast. I love the pic of cutie Trey and Seth asleep. Your girls are so beautiful, so cute. Love you