3.01.2012

C o n f e s s i o n


I still own my pregnancy tests from my last 3 children. I can't get rid of them yet. I'm not sure why, but I think it is because they were some of the most significant times in my life. My memory is bad, but I remember clearly each one of those days, and Mykelle's too. I just don't have her test anymore. I think Seth threw it away.

It's fine if you find it terribly disgusting. Pee doesn't bother me THAT bad, so I don't care. Ha ha.


5 comments:

Julie Catoe said...

I understand I saved mine from Brenna and Lucy for a long time too. After moving so much at some point in time they were thrown away. It is a significant symbol in time.

Samantha and Brandon Scott said...

Still have mine from Zayda.

The Halladay Family said...

who doesn't love to save a good sample of pee! question? what are your plans for said tests? shadow box? wall collage? (jk) love ya!

Wells Family said...

This is so funny!! I saved Aubry's also! I think I finally threw it away when she turned one. It is such an amazing day..who cares about the pee!

Darcy Scott said...

Melissa,
Just thought I would do a random check in, to see how you all are doing.

This is so funny. I still have mine for R & J. (the pee is locked inside & probably all dried up, so it isn't a big deal) I think most Mom's keep them because it is such a happy memory and then how you announce it etc!

Your kids are such cute kids! You guys have a Beautiful family! :)Love Darcy