

Mykelle really loves animals. Last year, Aunt Jessica gave Trey this hard hippo that Mykelle was obsessed with. It's really Mykelle's toy now! Anyway, she borrowed our neighbors Polar bear that was kind of like the hippo except for it made noise. She LOVED it. So the last couple months she kept saying how bad she wanted one! They are so cheap, I wanted to just go get her one, but she has plenty of toys, so I decided to wait until Christmas!Come to find out it was a popular toy, and was sold out everywhere. Well, my mom happened to have one that she was going to give to Mykelle. After talking with my mom about what Santa was going to bring Mykelle, she let me buy it from her. On Christmas morning, she was so Happy!!!Her excitment was priceless. Christmas is so much fun when you have kids!She is starting to get really into it! I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment