12.08.2007

So SwEEt

This is an old pic, but I love it! She is so cute!


I had a very busy day today, and I sat down on the couch to take a break for a few minutes, and I asked Mykelle if she would go get her jammies on. She said Yes, and she came down and said "Mom give me a kiss! You are the best mom ever! I PECIATE everything you do for me!" It was SO SWEET, and something I never want to forget! It makes me so sad that she is growing up so much! I love her she is the best thing that has happened to us! and Trey too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love that girl! Can't wait to see you guys!
Love Jess

Emily said...

That's why it's the greatest blessing in the world to be a mom!

Edwards. said...

Super cute! And what a sweat heart!