Just an old favorite....
5 1/2 years ago....
How long have you been married? 3 and a hlaf years! (Although we have been together for 5 1/2)
Where did you get married? The Bennion 2nd Ward...in the bishops office. Our way of eloping!
Where did you go on your honeymoon? Las Vegas! It was so much fun!
How long did you date? A few years
How old is he? 28
How old is she? 23
Who eats more? Seth usually, but sometimes we eat the same!
Who said "I love you" first? I said "I think I love you" and Seth was silent! Then two weeks later he sent me flowers that said.."I know I love you!"
Who is taller? Seth. He is 6'0
Who sings better? Ha Ha! I guess Seth because I SUCK!!! I'm fine with it! I only sing to kids, and they could care less!!!
Who is smarter? Seth is so smart. I think I am intelligent in a totally different way then Seth! He is one of the smartest people I know though!
Who does the laundry? Me!
Who does the dishes? Both! Seth will unload the dishwasher for me! I hate it!!!!!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Seth. I have to sleep on a certain side, or it is so annoying, and I don't feel right! I know....weird. I am like that with the dinner table too!!!
Who pays the bills? Seth. It nice...I guess thats what happens when your hubby graduates with a degree in finance!!
Who cooks dinner? ME! I love it most of the time though!!! I cook big dinner and desserts alot!!!!
Who is more stubborn? Seth for sure!! but he is always quick to apologize when he knows he is wrong!
Who kissed who first? Seth totally kissed me first. He would have kissed me sooner if I let him!!
Who asked who out? Seth asked to take me to dinner and go shopping! It was way fun! Thats the day Dave called him a pretty boy that wore turtlenecks! [You brat Dave]
Who proposed? He proposed after an amazing day at the spa!!
Who has more friends? Me! Not like Seth doesn't have any, but he always says I have too many good friends, and I make friends to easily, and with everyone! [I'm just so cool..what can I say] Seth is just different than most of his old friends, but he has plenty of new ones that are way cool!
Who has more siblings? Seth. 6 others.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we both wear them equally. Our personalities totally compliment each others! Seth says....60/40

1 comment:
What do I do?
Post a Comment