"I've never had anyone accept me the way that you have. I can be myself around you, and expect nothing less than a warm heart and gentle spirit. We can laugh together and never worry about how we sound,we can cry together, and never worry about how we look after.Your wise counsil is priceless to me, and your genuine compassion comforts my soul. When you hurt, I hurt..and when you win in life, I'll be the one cheering the loudest!
God has given me a special person in you;to encourage me,lift me up, and never let me down. He's filled a very precious need, and given me a treasure to last a lifetime. What a privelage for me to call you a friend"
It has been alot of fun having Naomi around alot. We are all really glad she didn't move back to Grand Junction! She is really doing great in her life right now, and staying on the right track!![and now she asks before she takes my stuff ha ha ha]
We love you Noom Noom![Thats what Trey calls her]

3 comments:
Naomi, you are so sweet!
You can come live with me next!
Sisters are the best thing in the whole world! I am so glad that you both, Naomi and you, have each other to lean on, and that you so close! What a blessing!
Post a Comment