5.01.2008

Trey-Trey

So Trey loves going to the park! He is obsessed with the slide! He thinks he is so big and can do whatever he wants! He actually can climb all the way up the chain ladder really well! All he says is SLIDE the whole time we are there! It is so cute!! He is getting so big, and it is so sad! He is talking so much!!! Right now he included cereal,SLIDE,bike,cars,trucks,potty,books,school and lots more that he can already say! He refuses to call kel Mykelle. He calls her mom or Mo Mo! He calls Taylor Hobo! It is so cute! I'll tell him the right way, but he still says it his way...and thats fine! He has been going potty alot everyday since the last time I posted that he was potty training. He loves it! I think I will wait a little while longer with him to put him in underwear. [More for me!!] In the summer we will try it! Mykelle was potty trained by 20 months last time, and Trey is 21 so we will see.... Anyway, it is kind of sad that he is growing so fast. I am excited for the futrure though! I guess we might have more sooner rather than later!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I know what you mean, I don't have anymore babies either :(

Brandi said...

Melissa I just have to tell you that I think you are so dang cute! Trey and Kel are such cuties too. Bridge love the slide!

Yes Jonna is my mom!

You would be the great person to ask...I just want some cute ideas to get him to sit and learn anything with me...letters, colors, numbers...anything he needs to know! Have you found any great ideas that help you with the preschool?

Edwards. said...

He is so dang cute! I can't believe he is getting so big! And seriously, potty training? That is awesome! I miss you! Can't wait to see you again!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how Trey loves to do certain things, like push stuff (vacuum), play with his trucks, and my drill. He's is such a stud, and I couldn't ask for a better son!