9.19.2008

Blah.Blah.Blah

I'm LOVIN' school!

I'm learning alot, and expanding on what I already knew! It is hard, but very interesting! I'm hoping to get a job at Lifetime Fitness. If you haven't checked out that gym, you should! Its really nice! We just joined a few weeks ago! Seth is now going to the gym so he can be "chizeled" just like me! Right Holly?

Life is busy.....Scentsy is really busy this time of year, and I have party after party the next three months. With School, Running the Preschool, being a mom to my 2 children and my adopted 2 children, I am exhausted! I miss everyone though and love ya!

3 comments:

TJ and Jessica said...

I'm glad school is going good for you! I love Lifetime, you're going to be a freaking awesome personal trainer!

Mrs. JM said...

I will for sure sign up with you (money permitting of course). We joined lifetime before it opened and i love it. so back up ... i'm confused about your 2 adopted children?

Mrs. JM said...

i never did get your comment about my maternity clothes (?) :0(