11.21.2008

Awesome Deal on Nordstrom Make-up

Thanks Serena!
I bought $40 and I got a TON of stuff! Well 40 things actually!

Nordstrom is changing the logo on their makeup, so they're selling everything for $1!!! The make-up line e.l.f. (eyes-lips-face) has been bought out by Nordstrom and will be re-packaged with the Nordstrom name on it. They are getting rid of all the make-up in ELF packaging.They are selling everything for $1. You do have to pay shipping. They have everything -powder, mascara, lipstick, a mineral line (100%natural) , brushes & cases,nail polish, lotions,you name it - it's there.The website is:

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/shop.asp

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/shop.asp

When you check out there is a space for a coupon code. Use CAROLINA and save an additional $7.50 if your order is over $15.00.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Dang that a good deal! I know what my stocking stuffers are going to be this year.