11.18.2008

I had a few bad days...

last week, and Seth and I were able to have a date night on Saturday night!(Thanks Doug and Sharie) It was such a good night, and we ate at a place called Bangkok Thai Talay! It was delicious! Seth also sent me the most beautiful flowers last week! Thanks babe, you have amazing eyelashes by the way! Thanks for giving those to the kids!

We also got together with the family on Sunday! It was such a good time! The comfort of being with your own family is such a good feeling! It was also good to see Noomer!


2 comments:

Emily said...

So glad things are getting better. Love ya!

Holly said...

This is such a cute pitcure.. Glad you guys were able to spend some alone time...Please know that Trey and Kel are always welcome @ our house even if you too just want to get a movie and get cozy on the couch with no kids. I will promise not to feed them ice cream for dinner! LOL you should post this pitcure on you facebook

Holly