2.18.2011

The results are in....

I did it.

Ridiculous. I spent 30 bucks to do this test that is not for sure, and I'm finding out soon enough anyway. Oh well.

It was still fun and exciting.

If the results turn yellow to orange, it means girl, and if it turns light green to dark green, its a boy.


My results said BOY for sure!


We'll see how accurate this was in a few weeks, but fun none the less.

If anyone is going to try this, there are a few things you can't be doing or taking for the test to work correctly, so read the instructions!!

* I just read that a lot of women get false boy tests, but most positive girl tests are true. We'll see for me!

8 comments:

Wells Family said...

I have never heard about the gender predictor test,...way cool!!I hope it's right. 2 boys and 2 girls seems perfect! I would be impatient too, I probably would have gotten the test too if I had know it existed.

Mallory Francks Photography said...

I knew you would do it! I totally would have too if I would have known about such a thing! : ) I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear if this little test is accurate. You look beautiful and glowing. It makes me happy! I love your belly pics. I better get one up of me before it's gone. haha Can't wait to read more about baby #4!!

Jane said...

It'll be interesting to see if it comes out right!

The Alleman Family said...

How exciting! $30 bucks is so much cheaper than those stupid gender ultra sounds that you see in the mall- I was a very inpatient preggo woman and had that done, the insisted that my baby was a boy which turned out to be a girl. What a waste of $70 bucks! Although it was fun to see the ultrasound. Congratulations on the pregnancy! You are an amazing person and this little baby is so blessed to be coming into such a great family!

Scottkids said...

Thanks so much Alleman Family! We are so excited. glad to see you are still a happy reader!

Jane, I know right!

Mal, Yes, I am so impatient with stuff like this, and you really do need to post pics. april will be here so quick. I get sad thinking I was pregnant with little Swayzee at this time last year!

Sav, I hadn't either, I just heard about it from the show the Doctors.

Emily said...

Oh yay! I hope it's right. I want you to have a boy. In fact I'm pretty sure it is.:)

Julie Catoe said...

That is so cool. 2 boys and 2 girls perfect. Trey needs some man power it would be nice if it was a boy. Cool test.

LTU Preschool said...

Ha! Not spending my $30 on lies! LOL!