I'm several things, but mostly I'm a mom.
I hope I've been good at it.
I've been busy. So busy. Life is settling down a little, but then it will get bust again soon I'm sure.
The theme of our Baby Shower was "Cute as a Button" I added their names on the end of the banner too! It was super cute, I'm not going to lie.
1 of 10 tables. I did candy jars full of pink or blue candy, and buttons and pom poms on each. It was a bit of prep, but exactly what I wanted.
Mykelle had her first Science Fair. She was so excited. Her and her daddy spent all night working on it. It was cute seeing them together. She got a little award, and felt very special.
Oh wait.... I'm always busy, I was just SUPER busy this month.
Jessica's shower was awesome. She looked fabulous. There were lots of people there, and she was spoiled.
I love having her as a best friend and a sister, She means a lot to me! I can't imagine my life without her.
This is our first pregnancy together, and she really wanted a picture (although I'm barely showing) She was 30 weeks in this shot, and actually went into labor and delivered her babies safely early the next morning. I'll leave that story for her to tell, but babies, mommy, and daddy are doing great.
I just talked to her tonight, and she said the babies were gaining weight, and the nurses were very impressed with where they were at.
They are SO cute. Their tiny cries are enough to melt your heart.
I was able to go into the NICU and see them a few times. I got to talk to them, and see them. They are so cute!
Appointment 1 (Jan. 20th)
Due Date (Until Ultrasound) is August 22nd
My appointment was Awesome. I went back to the very 1st Doctor I ever had, and we talked for a long time about life. He remembered me, so that was nice. He gave me an Ultrasound, and I got to see our little babe.
I did have to ask "I'm really pregnant, right?" I just didn't feel pregnant.
Hearing Baby's heartbeat was great of course. Best sound ever.
I have my 2nd appointment Thursday, and honestly, I'm not sure how far along I am. Almost 15 weeks I think. Eek. I haven't kept track that well. All I know is I can't wait until I get to find out if its a boy or a girl!
(I told you it was cute Candice. I don't want to hear about posting ugly pics anymore!)
...LOVES FOR JANUARY...
- Bunko
- Skinny Jeans
- High Heels
- Teriyaki Grill
- Dulce and Gabanna {Light Blue}
- Long ~Flowy~ Dresses
- Simply Orange Juice
- The movie... Charlie St. Cloud
- Glee (Oh wait, I always say that)
- Big shirts
- The Bachelor (Judge me I don't care)
- Hearing baby's sweet heartbeat
- Getting my nails done
- Getting my back tickled
- Mary Kay Combination face wash
Love you all!

15 comments:
SO much going on! No wonder we haven't heard from you! The shower looked amazing, and those cupcakes.. You have a baby bump! Lol.. okay, call me crazy.. what is Bunko?! I've never heard of it.
Love love loved the shower pics!!! So glad she and the babes are doing well! You are just such a cutie and such a wonderful person. I can't wait to see more belly pics as your pregnancy progresses! Have a fabulous rest of your week.
The shower turned out fabulous. Great food and tons of guests.
Yes, those pics are better. THANK YOU!
I bet the shower was perfect. You look so cute. I can't wait for you to find out the sex... i'm going to say BOY. I'm a bachelor watcher... i'm not judging. Take care, don't over due it.
It was so fun to see the shower and i am so glad everyone is doing fine. TWINS that is crazy. Thanks for the post
The shower deco looks cute! I'm seriously so sad I didn't get to go, Steph is too.
Yay for baby's heart beat!
And cute family as always.
I am glad you and Jess got to be prego together :) The baby shower looked amazing! I am so glad her and the babies are doing well. Ok so yo like the Bachelor?? HAHA ME TOO!! I always try to guess who will be at the end...so far my guess is good (Emily)! I am so lame! You look great, I can't wait to find out what baby #4 is!!!Do you have names already in mind?
i feel all sorts of giddy that my face has made it onto your blog. i also wish you would throw charlie st. cloud in the trash already. for the love of all things sacred and holy .... throw it away!
I depend on your blog lady....for your updates...and for your beautiful pictures. Get better at posting dang it because I miss all the updates! haha. But I guess I will cut you a break because you are prego with #4 and you were super busy with the ADORABLE shower decorations, and with JESS (Whom I'm so glad for her that she has you to be there) soo...your off the hook for now! Love you and love your family! Your beautiful as always, even more so with that tiny bump!
BTW you know I am a total bachelor fan! and I do judge. :)
You have been busy, but it looks like tons of fun. I love that you're pregnant again, I can live vicariously through you. For some reason I kinda want to be pregnant again, but not going to happen right now. So I hope you post more about being prego, I love those posts. Oh and I love the bachelor too!
So much stuff. You look amazing. That is so great about your friend Jessica, so excited for her. Your kids are so cute. Love the fam pic, everyone looks so good. Love your loves love you.
Oh I forgot that I was going to ask what rubber bands you use in Swayzee's hair? I love the little top pony tail, I try to do it with my little girls hair, but the bands I have are really hard to work with. Thanks!
Everything was so cute at the shower, I swear you are the best at decorating. Glad to hear everything is going good with Jess and the babies. :)
My dearest friends. Thanks for the love.
Jane,
Bunko is a game where you roll dice and count. Its really about socializing! :)
Mrs. JM, I seriously can't. Loved that movie. Maybe I'll watch it again just to make sure.;)What can I say, I'm cheesy!
Courtney, I use the rubberbands you buy in the baby section at Wal-Mart. They are super flexible! I know exactly what type of rubber bands you are talking about, and Swayz screams if I even try to put those in her hair!
Christina,
You are too sweet!
Love all around!!!
Post a Comment