11.09.2011

She shall be known as Joslynn Reese

Joslynn was blessed by Seth at the beginning of October. He did such a great job. He is such a great father. Our children are so lucky to have him.

She wore the same dress her sisters wore, and I made her a red and turquoise headband to add some spice. I loved her headband. I don't mind a big hair accessory every once in awhile.

We had a super awesome luncheon after, and of course I made everything turquoise and red. I am loving those two colors together right now.

I didn't take any pictures of my centerpieces again this year! (Because it seems as if I just did this. lol.) Bummer. They were really fun. I had clear cups (cheaper than vases) with cranberries, and red flowers. Each cups was wrapped in turquoise tulle and some twigs just to make it a little cuter. I LOVE making centerpieces.

Isn't she pretty? I sure think so.

She was just learning how to smile. (Which she does ALL THE TIME now) She is the best baby. When I say best, I do mean out of all 4 of mine.


We love her so much. She brings so much happiness to all of us.

3 comments:

Samantha and Brandon Scott said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL!

Wells Family said...

What a special day! She is a little beauty!

Michaela Stephens said...

You're right, that headband really does add spice.