11.01.2011

Cell Phone Pictures

Here are a few more cell phone Pics. I really need to get all caught up! Next year I am turning the last 4 years of Blogs into books! I used to love scrapbooking and stuff, but I can't even begin to imagine having time to do that!

Jossy girl @ 2 months old


The only picture I have of Swayzee'e little hand. She was burnt really bad at the beginning of October when she touched her hand on the stove. It was really, REALLY sad. She has totally recovered thank goodness. As of today, you can barely tell, and she is using her hand again, which is great!

Two little buddies!
Swayzee LOVES Mykelle's old pink cowgirl boots! They are her favorite shoes!

One night after we had just gotten Swayz all ready for bed, she decided to run and jump back in. Cute little Stinker!

Swayzee really enjoys coloring and writing on papers! Especially Mykelle's Homework!

Joss @ one month with Grandma Hunter

Just another Pool Day @ Dave and Candice's House

Joss @ like 3 weeks. One of Seth's favorite things to do with the babies is cuddle them while they are sleeping! (Who doesn't love that?)


2 comments:

Wells Family said...

Love all these photos! SO precious! So glad Swayzee is better..how scary :(

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

OMGsh! I can't believe how big Swayzee is! Your family is so beautiful, Melissa! I love looking at your pics. Miss you!