12.14.2011

Family Pictures

Dave took our family pictures in October, and I had every intention of sending out Christmas cards, but obviously that didn't happen. My bad. 

Enjoy a few of the pictures any way. My brother did a pretty good job. Taking pictures with 4 kids is difficult! I loved the yellow wall. We will definitely be going back when the kids are bigger. It is my favorite. I also LOVE the green door. Dave was going to lighten it for me, but I never got around to emailing it to him. I know. I'm lame. If you come visit me, hopefully I'll have these pictures in a frame before 2013. Maybe life will be a little less chaotic in 2012, but I'm not counting on it.                                                          







4 comments:

Christina said...

You have such a cute family.

Julie Catoe said...

I love these pictures. Your brother is amazing. Your family has gotten so BIG I have to come see them, in March just a couple months. I know you are so busy with your family but I really want you to send me one. I have the picture of your family from when Swayzee was born on my fridge (need and updated one). Love you. Loved talking with you today. You are an amazing women I get to share a friendship with I am so Blessed.

Wells Family said...

I love the photos honey!

Angela said...

LOVE the pictures!! What a beautiful family!