2.25.2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Jesus' birth
Baked Goodies
Cinnamon roasted almonds
Peppermint
Family
Presents
Christmas Carols
Packages and bows
Lights
Christmas Movies
Scarves
Hot Chocolate
Boots
Online shopping
Elf on the Self

*We couldn't find our camera on Christmas morning, so we had to use our cell phone and the pictures aren't very clear. bummer. We captured some good moments though.





 Seth built the play kitchen I really wanted for the girls for Christmas.They love it! This is the only picture I had on my camera. It's missing the doors in this picture, but since then they are up, and it's darling!


The kids breaking through the wrapping paper to get to the presents! 


b




















Christmas morning..headed to church! 







P.S. Seth turned 32 in November. This is the only picture we have. It was a fun night.


2 comments:

Julie Catoe said...

Your. Christmas looks amazing!! Your kids are so beautiful oh my goodness. Looks like the best family Christmas.

Wells Family said...

I love the picture before church! So pretty!