So I made chocolate covered strawberries a few weeks ago, and I ran upstairs to do something when I came back down,this is what I found! Little stinkers got into them! They are so cute though!
Trey promised me he didn't do it and was innocent... What awesome kids, and how fun they are! I miss them everyday if I ever don't see them before I leave, or don't get to see them before you put them to bed!
4 comments:
Trey is such a stud.
I love making chocolate covered strawberries, they are by far my favorite food ever!
Trey promised me he didn't do it and was innocent... What awesome kids, and how fun they are! I miss them everyday if I ever don't see them before I leave, or don't get to see them before you put them to bed!
Can you blame them? Chocolate covered strawberries are the BEST!
Post a Comment