Life is a journey, and only you hold the map
kel looks so beautiful! i bet she was super cute! hurry and post the video!
I wish we could have been there, sounds like it was just so much fun!!!
Did you burst out in an angry fit with an audatorium full of people in the pitch black? I did .. and I cried too, why do we cry?? lol She's a cutie.
How cute! I bet she knew the whole dance while most others just stood there.
They look so cute! I wish we could have been there :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
kel looks so beautiful! i bet she was super cute! hurry and post the video!
I wish we could have been there, sounds like it was just so much fun!!!
Did you burst out in an angry fit with an audatorium full of people in the pitch black? I did .. and I cried too, why do we cry?? lol She's a cutie.
How cute! I bet she knew the whole dance while most others just stood there.
They look so cute! I wish we could have been there :(
Post a Comment