
MyHotComments


MyHotComments
I'm missing you alot right now, because this week I have been thinking alot about how I have the best friends ever! I wish we had more time to talk, and I wish you lived closer! You have been there for me for so many years now, and it is weird not having you close! Words cannot express how much you mean to me, and how important our friendship is. I know without a doubt in my mind that you would never talk badly about me, and you always have my back! I love you forever! You are my sister!

1 comment:
You're going to make me cry! That is so sweet and I feel the exact same way! I love you SOOO much! You really are my sister and I'm SO blessed to have you in my life! I hate being so far away and that the busy days get in the way from us talking as often as I would like. I can't wait to see you next week! I LOVE YOU MELISSA MARIE SHERMAN-SCOTT!!!!!!
Post a Comment