Life is a journey, and only you hold the map
You ladies are all SO SEXY! I LOVED that movie! It was so good! Looks like you ladies had a way better time then me & my gal pals did!
So next time you have a Sex and the City party invite me okay? One, because I have no friends of my own who do anything fun like that and Two, because I LOVE Sex and the City and have no one to go see the movie with :0(. ...
You bet I'm serious!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You ladies are all SO SEXY! I LOVED that movie! It was so good! Looks like you ladies had a way better time then me & my gal pals did!
So next time you have a Sex and the City party invite me okay? One, because I have no friends of my own who do anything fun like that and Two, because I LOVE Sex and the City and have no one to go see the movie with :0(. ...
You bet I'm serious!
Post a Comment