Hey! Happy Birthday Trey! I haven't had the chance to look at your blog for awhile, I love how you were able to go so far back and record what you wrote about him two years ago!! It's amazing how time fly's. At first I freaked out because I scrolled down and read "I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant" and then realized it was two years ago lol! Anyway. that's all.
2 comments:
Hey! Happy Birthday Trey! I haven't had the chance to look at your blog for awhile, I love how you were able to go so far back and record what you wrote about him two years ago!! It's amazing how time fly's. At first I freaked out because I scrolled down and read "I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant" and then realized it was two years ago lol! Anyway. that's all.
Thanks for sharing two years of Trey with us. It was so sweet. I love the second picture down. It is ADORABLE! Sorry I missed it again! Love you guys!
Post a Comment