Two loves of mine! Jessica and Emily! Jessica and I have been Best Friends since we were 12. We have the best memories ever! Emily and I met less than 5 years ago (or so ha ha) and I don't know what I ever did with out her! She is a great friend who I trust more than anything. We all have the BEST friendship. Two of our other girls weren't able to make it this year because Karissa just had a baby girl, and Mindy wasn't able to make it from South Carolina. We missed you girls and hope that you can make it next year to our 2 DAY GETAWAY. I don't care if I'm pregnant or not, I'm going!!! This year, we went and stayed at my parents time share in Bear Lake! The only thing that they had left was the suite for 6. We took it! It was awesome! We met in Logan, looked at all the little shops, ate lunch at a little restraunt called Bluebird with a waitress that told us her life story, and then headed up to bear lake. We went Hot tubbing in our bathtub and made a delicious dinner in, and chocolate fondue! It was the most relaxing day. I took a nap at 8:00 that night since I stayed up so late the night before. We just talked and played Table topics, and ate food all night! It was the best! We took lots of pictures (Big surprise) and watched movies! We slept in and went out to breakfast at 12. I can't wait until next year. We are going to the spa! I love you girls! Thanks for being the best of friends!
Love always and always, Melissa




4 comments:
So, so, so much fun!!! Just what I needed to recharge and relax! I love you too!
PS- Look at Em's cute little head in the pic on the couch! (just teasing!)
Lol, Thanks Jess! :P You are fast Melissa! I had sooooooo much fun and I love you so much! I'm so lucky to have such great friends!
BTW, it only looks little next to your Utah hair!
Looks like you girls had a great time. I am bummed that I was not able to make it. Next year I will be there for sure I promise! Glad you all got to be together and took lots of picture for us to enjoy! YOu all look amazing!
Post a Comment