10.30.2008

::Halloween Party::

The Ladies And some Gentlemen
Our friend Kevin(Behind Osama...I mean Obama) was Seth...a farmers Insurance agent for the party. He was so funny! He was passing out Seth's business cards and talking like he was Seth! Seth thought it was pretty funny! He didn't know Kev was coming as him!
No comment This guy is HILARIOUS! He is our good friend Kevin!
Seth being white trash!


Marnie and Brian. Brian was Burt Reynolds!


Mike and Jackie

My friend Marnie was a Disco girl! Terry was a..... I forgot! He's sexy though!
My friend Marnie's caption in this picture said....
"Seth done went and caught himself a lil' butterfly"
Julie, Marnie, Speed
Sandra the Devil!
Seth's costume was disgusting! I was so unattracted to him! Eew! As soon as he took his teeth and mullet off though, he looked hot again! Seriously..... He was a white trash hunter! ( No, he wasn't really drinking. It was part of his costume)
Mike was Captain Morgan. He hit me really hard with a sword, and he still has paybacks coming his way!

Jackie was a pirate too!

I was a butterfly! I got to do something cool with my make up for once! Why a butterfly? Costumes are expensive, and I had them from along time ago!



7 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

cute cute. looks life fun. nacho libre was a great costume and i would have loved to have seen the seth impersonater.

Nicki said...

Looks like fun. I love, love your make-up you did such a good job. S

Nicki said...

Looks like fun. I love, love your make-up you did such a good job. S

Edwards. said...

Your make up is amazing. You look great! And it looks like it ws a ton of fun.

Emily said...

Seriously, Seth's costume is so hilarious!

TJ and Jessica said...

K, that is hilarious! I love how that guy dressed up as Seth and talked about insurance! And Seth looks crazy! I couldn't tell which one he was in the pic with just the guys! I love your face in the last one of the two of you, you looked disgusted :)

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

Ok...Seth seriously creeps me out in these pictures! I don't think I would have noticed him! Man that's awesome! You, of course, look HOT! Like always!