10.19.2008

Just some funny pictures....

We used to do this hand guesture in High School. It meant Mormons Rule! Only Em could whip out a needle and thread to fix my bra! Who was the male in this picture? I can't remember!
Our Dinner, I made Manicotti....yum!
Seriously Melissa stop taking pictures!
How did your senior picture look???


Something really funny was happening in this picture!Were going hot tubbing in our huge bath tub! and yes, I am a gangster.


There were some weird handprints all over the walls by our bed!


>Do something funny!! haha
Wow those rocks are amazing!
That is a NICE couch!

4 comments:

TJ and Jessica said...

You are such a brat, I can't believe you posted my labor pic and the one where I look like a big pink peep!

TJ and Jessica said...

No really, take it off! My butt is freaking enormous!

MelancholySmile said...

Okay, these photos are even funnier after reading the comments pleading to have them removed. :D

Thanks for your comment on my blog. You asked about my religion-- I'm LDS, as it appears that you are as well {sorry, no missionary opportunity here!}

I have to say, your children are adorable, and I envy your girls weekend. Looks like fun!

Nicki said...

Looks like you girls had a fun time. I love spending time with my girlfriends, it lets you just relax from mommy mode for a while and be crazy.