or bastard I should say. ( Word used by Melissa) This show and I have a love hate relationship! I hate it but I love it. It's so set up and unrealistic, but I still like to watch it! Last night at the final result show, I couldn't help but be disappointed. My friend Ailee had called it and she was dead on. He does seem like a really great catch, and a really good father. Seth totally watched the whole 3 hours with me, and would kill me if I told the blogging world that! He thinks Jason is lame, and found the ending weird and set-up. I agree.
My favorite was always Melissa. I liked Molly too, but Melissa seemed perfect from the beginning. A little annoying, but sweet. The show had to be set up, because How could he do that to her on TV like that. If he loved her, he wouldn't have borke up with her that way. I was sad for her. Whether the show was set up or not! I would like to say I won't watch the show anymore, but I will. I'm sure. 

9 comments:
I agree with you 100%. I think that the show was set up from the very beginning. Jason seems like such a great guy, but what he did to Melissa showed a side of him that was not one that I liked. I feel bad for her as well. She was my favorite, like you said, annoying at times, but so cute over all. Sad....makes me mad actually, it will be interesting to see what tonight will show.
I loved every minute of it... I had heard the rumors this week and they were dead on (except the part about Molly being pregnant).
I wanted to punch my TV last night!!! I was so mad! I really liked Jason, up until that point! I loved Melissa, I thought she was so sweet and had a great personality. Molly bugged the crap out of me with her bug eyes and fake personality. I just think it's so wrong for a father to have someone in your life for 6 weeks and spend the holidays with you and then just drop them and bring another chick in your son's life. That poor kid, he's probably so confused. Actually I started hating Jason when he got rid of Stephanie. STUPID SHOW!!!
Who knows we might find out she is pregnant tonight!
Who is Stephanie? I can't remember!
I actually think Molly has gorgeous eyes! hahaha
i totally agree! he should not have brokre it off on tv. it was brutal!
Ok so I haven't watched any of this, I don't like the Bachelor, but I wanna know what happened. He picked Melissa, dated her for six weeks, and then dumped her for the other girl and there's rumors of her being preggo? What from the tent night?
Haha Jess's comment cracks me up! I have to say at least he didn't marry Melissa before he decided to break it off with her. I honestly thought the whole thing was staged from the beginning anyway so it wasn't too much of a shocker. But I actually liked Molly better anyway!!
Yeah last nights show gave him a *little* justice! I do think Molly is gorgeous though!
Emily-
Yeah that is what happened. She was not pregnant. Yes her morals and values were questioned she said on the show last night! Lame.
I'm so disappointed I let myself get sucked back into this show! What a waste of time-- I should have been watching Jerry Springer!
Post a Comment