3.26.2009

Good Bye Kitty


Our Guinea pig died this evening while I was gone visiting teaching. His name was Kitty. ( Thats what my class named him) I am so sad. Really though. I actually picked him out at the pet store myself. I liked him because he was so cuddly while all the other squealed and clawed. I really liked him. He was our only pet, and I enjoyed him as much as my preschool class. SERIOUSLY, I am sad.

I guess Mykelle stepped on him. I don't know if I believe her though since she was throwing him up in the air earlier today. Poor little guy. I was just telling her she was going to kill him.


I am upset with Seth too. He just put him in the garbage can. I guess what else is he suppossed to do. I wouldn't really want him barried in my backyard. Hhmmpphh. I'll go pout now.

9 comments:

Emily said...

That's so sad, I'm sure you're torn up.;)

Mrs. JM said...

OH NO! i'm sorry you're so sad. seth!!! poor kitty ...

Candice said...

LOL, I'm sorry... I thought it was sad until I read "I guess Mykelle stepped on him." Now I'm laughing.

Scottkids said...

Candice-

Stop that. Brilyn told me this morning... " Lissa, Kel was making Kitty do flips!"

So, I asked Mykelle " Why didn't you tell me the truth? You were throwing Kitty again, and that is why he died."

" I know, I forgot" was her answer.

Little stinker.

Taylor asked this morning if we were going to have a funeral to send him to heaven. We are. Seth is going to dig the hole, and say the Ulogy [?] I'm going to force him to. Maybe something like on the bachelor. Something really weird.

My class was devestated this morning!

Scottkids said...

Emily D.

Is the wink because you love me and support me, or is it because you think I am faking about being "Torn up"? Last night when I went to clean out his cage after the kids went to bed, I was sobbing like a child. I was extremely tired, and was so sad. [You know when you are so tired and emotional? Thats how I was.]

I felt kind of silly. I was thinking to myself...Oh I didn't get to hold him one last time. He would always "talk" to me when ever I was in the preschool, and I loved that. It was cute. Anyway, that is why I was so sad. This morning was much better. I want to get another one, but I have to teach Mykelle a lesson for a little while.

Emily said...

haha, I'm sorry. It's just that you were always saying you hated them. That's a horrible way to die though. I feel bad for him, and you, and your class. Has Mykelle been upset about it?

TJ and Jessica said...

Sorry sweetie, but I did the same thing Candice did! And then I started laughing again when you said Seth just threw him away, I hope not in your kitchen garbage!! I think it's awesome that you're doing a little funeral. It'll probably be good for the kidos to say good bye

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

I'm sorry dear. I know what it's like to loose a pet. It sucks! I would hug you if I were there!

Scottkids said...

Its okay! I'm fine now.

Emily,

His cage just got stinky sometimes! I liked the actual animal. :)