4.30.2009

Losing my mind

Today has been a bad day. I'm grumpy. The kids are driving me CRAZY! I've yelled too much. My house is literally a disaster! Everything is getting to me! I didn't make it to the gym because I was up all night cleaning our dust filled house. I hate not going to the gym.

Does anyone else ever have days when they feel like they have been the worst mom??

Normally I am so patient, but today has been too much. I knew the house tore apart would be a mess, but OH MY GOSH! I can't stand it! My feet are dirty. My hands are dry. We can only stay in three rooms of our house.

I am just thankful my mom is coming over in twenty minutes. I need to get out of this house!


I'm so annoyed today, I don't even have a picture.

9 comments:

Emily said...

ummm, I have one of these days about every week, sometimes more. I hope you can get out and destress!

Scottkids said...

Thanks for making me feel normal Emily. I love you!

My mom took me shopping it was awesome!

I just hate living in a mess, it is getting to me!

Emily said...

You can always come up here! It's not super clean, but at least it's not your mess, lol.

Marnie said...

Are you writing about me?? I feel like that at least once a week too. And I also have a house that is constantly dusty. I gave up months ago. Now it's like a giant etch-a-sketch for the kids. And I love your last sentence... LOL! "I don't even have a picture." It's actually nice to hear that you have days like this. You are such a perfect wife, mother, friend, etc... It's good to know that even the women I want to be like have their bad days too. :) I love you... and you are also welcome at my house anytime.

TJ and Jessica said...

You should NEVER feel like you are the worst mom!! I'm seriously always telling people that I think you are an amazing mommy and I want to be just like you when I grow up, or at least when we have babies :) I know you're a clean freak, as am I, but just remember as soon as he's done your house will look GORGEOUS! And it'll all be worth it!

Mrs. JM said...

vodka lemonade

Mrs. JM said...

just teasin. i've never even had it ;o).

hope your weekend was better.

Scottkids said...

HAHA Thanks guys! I just had one of those days! I feel much better now! My weekend was awesome, and my house looks AMAZING! I'm really trying not to complain! The house looks awesome, and its going FAST!

Anonymous said...

All too often do I feel like a bad mom! Especially in the winter and when I started working full-time!! I feel like a really good mom when it is warm and I don't work! Sometimes you just have to feel good to be good to those around ya! Ya feel me!?!
Any way! You better be happy that I actually read some of your blogs! HA HA!- Moi