

Remember when I told you guys about this? Well, things have changed! We are now going to ......... FLORIDA! It doesn't even compare to Roatan, but we decided we had better take a family vacation before we have another baby, because then it gets REALLY pricey. So now, we will be going to Aquatica, Sea world, Daytona Beach, and Coco Beach instead. It will have to do for now. I still want to go to the Dominican or Roatan. We have to fly separately ( I will take Mykelle, and Seth will take Trey) It is going to be so scary. I have never flown by myself. I know what your thinking..... Don't be such a baby. I'm still scared.
Remodeling is going well! I'll post pictures soon! It's messy, but worth it!
P.S. I have no motivation to study. None at all. I wouldn't recommend to do school at your own pace to anyone!
Remodeling is going well! I'll post pictures soon! It's messy, but worth it!
P.S. I have no motivation to study. None at all. I wouldn't recommend to do school at your own pace to anyone!

3 comments:
sounds so fun. i'm a little jealous.
and studying, well, at your own pace seems a lot better than at no pace at all which is how i am studying. :)
That looks way fun!
Is there seriously a ride like that?? It looks awesome! I want to go with you! I think we will be going to Florida in November.
PS- I feel your pain with the studying, that's how I was when I was in school. Just stick through it and know it will get better and be over soon :)
Post a Comment