
Seth is such a wonderful man! He is hard working, loving, caring, supportive, respectful and kind to everyone. He is non-judgemental, and really cares about others. He is a real man. Any girl would be so Lucky to have him. I'm so glad he is mine.Our kids just adore him, and he is such a good dad! He has been working so hard on our house, and I appreciate it so much! Thanks babe! I love you!
This is an e-mail I found from him in 2003. Yes, I save everything. Just another reason why I fell in love with him...
I was just thinking of some words that described you and here's just a handful: sexy, beautiful, intelligent, beautiful smile, amazing eyes, smart, butty-licious, amazing, gorgeous, striking, breathtaking, stunning, incredible, unbelievable, caring, wonderful, kind, magnificent, spectacular, out of this world, awesome, remarkable, fabulous, funny, happy, joyful, astonishing, energetic, ambitious, hilarious, motivated, determined, lively, hot, irresistible, loving, damn I could keep going and going. I'll let you go, but I hope you have an awesome day babe.

8 comments:
I didn't know you felt that way about me? Just kidding. I love you too and appreciate everything you do as well. That's amazing that email I sent you 5 years ago, and I still feel the same way!!!
You've done such a good job on the blog, and sorry I don't take the time to go on and look at it more often. Busy selling insurance I guess?
geeze, seth emails me too but nothing like that. he is a great salesman. did you know he's into selling babies now? i got an email from him the other day first on my phone so i could only see the subject line that read "if you know anyone thinking of having a baby make sure you tell them to call me" and i immediately laughed ... at seth and his new baby selling business.
I love this. You two are such a great couple! That is something to really be proud of, it's pretty rare these days!
haha, I like the comment your friend put. If he's selling, I'll buy :) You guys are a cute couple. And I love how in love with each other you are. I know your kids see that which is so important. The picture is so cute! Good ol' apartment that has a nail polish stain on the carpet thanks to me. :)
Oh.. you both are sooo cute. Seth is a real man! It is just too bad that he wears turtle necks.
Oh, and you two are dorks also. You have to write each other on your blog. You see each other every day. Is it not enough to just tell each other in person that you love them. You really have to get all lovey dovey on your blog???
Dave,
I'm Telling him you said that! :)
I wanted everyone to know how proud of him I am, so yes, I wll announce to the world, and I don't care one bit! (Did you really expect less from me? I'm the biggest romantic ever!)
Anyway, Miss you and Love you!
LOl!!!! I miss you guys!
Babe I just wanted to tell you how much I really love you just for David's sake.
Post a Comment