6.09.2009

Ball with 3 holes

BOWLING is a blast...
Unless you are Candice, who does not enjoy sticking her fingers into sweaty holes and knocking pins down! I on the other hand LOVE bowling.


There are a lot of pictures because I was going to make a photo book for my mom, but ran out of time. My brother is a party pooper and was sick of me taking pictures. Deal with it bro.


Trey is such a love bug! Getting loves from Grandma and Davey.
Seth is a good multi- tasker.[Not really] [My mom is dancing in the background]

Naomi and Jason. We really like you Jason.

Me and Noomer.


Again in the fog.


Candice's scarf.
Who saw Slumdog Millionaire?

Kinda Creepy.



Seth's bowling pose.

Candice was Mykelle's bestest bud that night, she wouldn't let Candice go. [Sorry about all the gas Candice]


Candice is part black I think. She can dance :)
Dave and Candice



Hottie.





Trey with my injured dad!

2 comments:

Candice said...

I am so glad you posted that picture of you in the head dress... it almost makes up for the picture of me dancing. Fun night.

Emily said...

Looks like you had fun! I miss your family, you need to tell them all hi for me.