6.10.2009

Day 2: Seaworld

Leaving Seaworld.....
OUR FAVORITE

Below: The kids inside the aquarium at Seaworld. This was actually the 2nd time we went there. [The day we left] We also rode the new ride the "Manta" and I fed the dolphins which was awesome!!! They are the most beautiful animals, and you can tell they are happy creatures! They are so playful and smart! They got right next to my face! I want to swim with them some time! Maybe in Honduras!

Petting the Dolphins.





Such a funny show! This one was a comedy, but I can't remember what it was called. The mime that walks around before the show was hilarious!!!

Another cute picture! [Trey was sitting on Seth's knee]

Trey, upset about something!


Daddy just bought them Whale necklaces after the show!






We went to every show we could make it to the first day we went! We absolutely love Seaworld! It was so much fun, and our we love all the shows! The kids were so good at Seaworld!

Shamu is pretty amazing! I think it is amazing that they can train these whales!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute pics! I want to pet a dolphin.