YOUR FAVORITES:
COLOR:: Pastels
SPORT:: To play- all, except Volleyball and basketball. To Watch- Football.( But really only if I know the team pretty well)
HOLIDAY:: Thats a hard one. I'll say Christmas.
FOOD::Currently, Thai. Usually Italian.
THIS OF THAT:
HUGS OR KISSES:: Hugs from others. Kisses from Seth.
PEPSI OR COKE:: Pepsi. But my favorite is Root beer.
MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING:: I don't like either, but I'll say Mcdonalds.
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA:: Chocolate
LOVER OR FIGHTER:: Lover always.
FRIENDS OR FAMILY:: My friends are my family. My family are my friends.
LOVE OR MONEY:: Love!! A life without love would be so empty.
LISTEN TO SOMEONE TALK OR TALKING:: Both.
PERSONALITY OR LOOKS:: Personality all the way. Looks fade. But Both is even better!
LOVE:
ARE YOU IN LOVE:: Very much so.
DO U BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT:: I don't know. I think you could fall in love with
somone in a very short amount of time.
IN TWO WORDS WHY DID YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP END:: Man Eater
WOULD U GO OUT WITH SOMEONE JUST FOR THEIR MONEY:: Go out? Yes, if they had a good personality.
DO U GO ON "PITY DATES":: Nope. Never did.
EVER CHEATED ON SOMEONE:: Yes
WHO'S THE LAST PERSON:
U HUGGED:: Lover boy hugged me after he told me I had shoes all over the house.
TOLD U THEY LOVED U:: Lover boy
YELLED AT U:: Trey at church this morning because I broke his piece of gum too small.
U SAID YOU HATED:I don't hate anyone. Mykelle did tell me she hated me this morning when I made her change her shirt. It was so quiet, but I heard her. Where do kids get those things from? She said sorry right away.
BROKE UR HEART:: Never had my heart broken.
MESSAGED U::Ailee
U SENT A FRIENDS REQUEST TO:: My cousin in Montana
RANDOM:
DO U BELIEVE IN URSELF:: Almost always. I have bad days though.
DO U THINK UR ATTRACTIVE:: Yes, Thanks to my parents and to Seth. They always told/tell me how beautiful they think I am inside and out, and still do tell me often. It means a lot to me.
WHAT STAR/CELEBRITY DO MOST PEOPLE SAY U RESEMBLE::Rhianna ( If a boy hit me though, you can guaruntee I would beat his ass down! Then I would go tell my dad.)
LAST MOVIE U SAW IN THE THEATER:: "G Force"
CAN U HANDLE THE TRUTH:: YES! and I prefer the truth ALWAYS!
BIGGEST FEAR:: Taking things for granted, Losing my husband or children.
MOST MISSED MEMORY::After high School, and being with my girl friends all the time!!! It was one of the best times of my life!
FIRST THOUGHT WAKING UP:: I'm so lucky! I usually think this every morning. Lucky for being given another day to live and having good health. when I look at Seth next to me, I'm so lucky to have him. Our kids are usually in our bed by then, and I love waking to their smiling faces.
IF U DONT RECOGNIE THE NUMBER ON UR CALLER ID, DO U ANSWER:: Depends on my mood. Usually no! I hate talking on the phone usually.
BEST FRIEND:: Lover boy
FRIEND WHO THINKS THE MOST LIKE U:: Hmm..... I would have to say they all do in one way or another, but we are all different. Mindy and I think a lot alike on almost everything except she is a hippy!! Ha Ha. My friend Julie and I have different beliefs on a lot of stuff, but I think we have the same outlook on life and people. Jessica thinks a lot like me in the aspect of family. Naomi knows me well though, and although we don't think the same, she knows exactly what I would think about something. I got off track. What were we talking about again.....
I tag Candice,Mindy,Emily, Emily M., Jessica, Mindy Loo, Kathy, Nicki, Stephanie, Angela, and really anyone who read this!
Copy and paste, but change my answers to yours!

3 comments:
You tagged me, but I realized all my answers would be similar to yours! (except my kisses would come from TJ, not Seth haha!) But I've been wanting to do a new post so I'll get around to it...
Here's a start...
COLOR:: Red
SPORT:: Tennis
HOLIDAY:: Halloween
FOOD:: Peanut Butter
THIS OF THAT:
HUGS OR KISSES:: Hugs
PEPSI OR COKE::Coke
MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING:: Mcdonalds.
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA:: Chocolate
LOVER OR FIGHTER:: Fighter
FRIENDS OR FAMILY:: Both
LOVE OR MONEY:: Money.... opps, I mean love.
LISTEN TO SOMEONE TALK OR TALKING:: Listen
PERSONALITY OR LOOKS:: I'll say Personality, but I secretly think looks
WHAT STAR/CELEBRITY DO MOST PEOPLE SAY U RESEMBLE:: Ellen.
DO U THINK UR ATTRACTIVE:: I guess that depends on if you are into the masculine half of a lesbian couple.
Post a Comment