7.30.2009

Who wears short shorts?

Ed is totally my favorite. I don't care about his short shorts, he is such a babe! His personality is rockin' too! Jillian and Ed were so adorable the following day on the show! I think this couple will stick. I'm even willing to bet on it.

I did love Reid too! He is so cute and I love when he came back onto the show!

Who did you want to win?

3 comments:

Edwards. said...

Kiptyn by far! He was my favorite, and seriously, his body was AMAZING! I just thought that he was perfect....such a gentlemen. I loved the fact that he looked Jill in the eyes at the end after she told him that he was in love with Ed, that all he wanted was for her to be happy. That was so great for of him...and on the show after. He showed a lot of respect for her and how much he truly cared for her, and how much he just wanted her to be happy. I thought that showed how much of a man he is! Plus I am totally naming my next kid, if it's a boy Kiptyn. :) Not a fan of Ed's short shorts! :) But they looked SO HAPPY on the show after, and I do agree on the fact that they will be the ones to make it along with Trista and Ryan.

Scottkids said...

I see why you like Kiptyn, but his body won't stay like that forever! I personally thought his personality was kind of boring! And for me, I like a guy to fight for me, and show more emotion. ( Like Reid and Ed both did) But I guess I also didn't think Kip was good looking so that might have been the difference. No, I actually still think he was lame. And, I don't think he really loved her.

Mrs. JM said...

listen ... short shorts are the in thing for guys right now. SHOW US SOME KNEES! Yes! just watch, all the utah boys will be two years behind like always so wait til summer 2011 for some short short sportin'

peace