It ended with Bear World, but my blog Post begins here.
Bear World was a good time for all. For me, the best part was following the feeding truck.
( Which is the only way to do it in my opinion, because ALL the bears come out. It's even a little scary)
Bear World has rides for the little ones, and a petting zoo as well. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures on the wall of Bears climbing on top of peoples cars that were driving through. SCARY.
Momma bear couldn't be in this pic.
This Bear almost climbed on top of our car. I was so scared. (Secretly) that I forgot to take a picture while he was licking all the bugs off! Mykelle wasn't scared of course, and Trey was crying to go home. He didn't love the bears.
We went a little crazy with the camera in one night, because we realized we didn't have any pictures! Sweetest Grandpa ever!
Why Daryl?
Sweetest Grandma Ever.
Why Brandon?
Checking out all the Geyers. Pretty cool if you ask me!
Swayzee was sleeping so her face isn't in any of these pictures!
Trey took this. How cute would it have been if we actually knew it would take, and smiled??

11 comments:
Oh my some of those are funny! After seeing your's and Kristen's photos, I'm mad we did the bear & wolf discover and not Bear World!
Looks like fun! How did it long to get there? We need to plan a trip sometimes soon! Oh and I love Swayzee's feet sticking out the bottom of the wrap on all the pictures!
fun! was it as cold as you expected? i love the photo trey took. mykelle was ready.
You got great pictures. I love that one of Seth and kids
I didn't know the bears were all around like that....how amazing!! You got lots of cute family photos!!
Ang, it was only about 6 hours to Yellowstone, so it wasnt bad at all. It would be less drive time for you, too!
Em, It actually wasnt that bad. It got cold, but me and Swayzee slept in the car, so we stayed really warm!
I love it. All the pictures are so awesome. Yellowstone is so amazing. your family is so beautiful. I think Swayzee Looks like you. Who the heck thought of Bear World what a crazy place. It sounds really cool but really scary also. I love you and miss you so much. Give love to your whole family for me. Love you
i awarded you the sunshine award on my foodie blog (lol). go get it! :)
Looks like you guys had a great time!!! :) You have such a beautiful family and you are so blessed. :)
What a fun trip! Seeing your pics makes me wish I would have got a Moby, but oh well, maybe for the next baby. Swayzee is getting so big and is just a cutie! (so are your other two!)
Holy pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great time! (Even though we were bummed that you drove right past our house and didn't stop- BRAT!) We should go there together sometime! I remember going when I was a kid, but I don't remember that many bears.
Post a Comment