We celebrated my Birthday (On my Birthday) at my moms. She made us all a delicious dinner, then babysat my kids while Dave, Candice, and I went bowling. It was fun! I think I kicked all their butts, but mostly, I know I beat Seth. Sorry babe.
Next up is Fathers Day. We spent Father's Day in the Canyon with Tin Foil Dinners, and Smores. It was a good time.
(Sorry its not the best picture of you guys, but look at that love in Trey's eyes.)
Mykelle continues to be a great big sister, and is so helpful.
(Since this picture was taken, Swayzee smiles all the time. Big huge grins that just make you melt. As long as you do baby talk. Lol)
Parentals.
My kids LOVE to dance. Trey is busting out some break dancing moves lately..
Swayzee continues to change daily. She is the BEST baby. Honestly. On occasion she will have a tummy ache, and be fussy, but that is rare. She is sleeping all through the night, and takes 4 good naps during the day. She eats ever 3 hours during the day, and is quick and efficient.
We are so blessed to have all our children, and so glad Swayzee entered our family!

1 comment:
shes sleeping through the night already?? im so jealous! Ash still wakes up 2-4 times a night.
Post a Comment