7.21.2010

P90X Day 60

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT COLOR WITH THE NEW DESIGN?

Day 1
Day 30
Day 60

(Ignore the lines from my g's.)

Waist: 25 1/2
Hips-37" ( I have only lost 1 1/2" total. Told you it was the last place I lose weight)

I swear my biceps are smaller.

Is it weird that I kind of like the first picture best? Hmm.


I still feel "softer" than I would like, but I actually am super content with the way I look, and feel. With that being said, the reason I want to try harder is because, with out being conceited, I think, "If I can eat like crap, and still have a decent body, then what would it look like if I ate really well?" So I will give it a try.

Heres the scoop with my last 30 days.

I sucked.

I missed days, and I skipped yoga. Not only that, but I couldn't do the ab ripper, because it hurts my pelvis really bad still. (I did it twice actually.)

AND, another problem I ran into, is burning too many calories. You see, with breastfeeding, I need enough calories to make milk, and I was drying up quick. I had to take "Fenugreek" and smelled like maple syrup for a week.Man that stuff works good though! All is good now.

I'm the girl Tony talks about in the book, that glances over the clean eating section, and ignores it completely. I haven't followed the "healthy eating" at all, and haven't been drinking any protein.

My goal with this last 30 days, is to kick major butt, (but carefully so I don't lose my milk again) I want to try my best to eat clean, and to add a protein shake in daily. My only problem with that is gaining "too" much muscle, so we will see.

For those that have asked about P90X, it really is great. The longest workout is 90 minutes, and it's the yoga. All other workouts are an hour. I love the other workouts. They are intense, but I love it. I worked out with my dad a few times, and they are so fun to do with someone.

Basically, all you need is a few sets of dumb bells or resistance bands, pull up bars/resistance bands, and thats basically it. I have all, but don't really use the pull up bar. (It doesn't fit in my doorway)

After this next 30 days, I have to decide if I will do another round, or get my gym membership. back. I really enjoy "getting away" to workout, that is the only downside of working out at home.

BRING IT!

8 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

do your best and forget the rest! lol

i agree that your arms look "buffer" in the second photo but, the three photos were not taken at the same time of day (or at least the lighting is different in all three) AND, the last one is more zoomed, AND, you're leaning back more in the last one than in the other two (or is it the closer zoom?). either way, i always think you look amazing and i especially think you're brave for posting pictures. maybe i'll email you my last one i took that i've not shown anyone. just to show off the power of yoga. come with me to yoga tomorrow?

The Brindley's said...

Lookin good! I think your first picture looks amazing though. My main problem is that extra belly flab, which unfortunately the doctor said won't go away without healthy eating, which I HATE!! I love working out, why can't that work?? Everything you say abut P90X, I always agree with. The Ab ripper has always hurt my pelvis and I didn't just have a baby. If I could get away to go to the gym, I would totally skip P90X and hit the gym. Good luck with the next 30 days.

The Brindley's said...

Lookin good! I think your first picture looks amazing though. My main problem is that extra belly flab, which unfortunately the doctor said won't go away without healthy eating, which I HATE!! I love working out, why can't that work?? Everything you say abut P90X, I always agree with. The Ab ripper has always hurt my pelvis and I didn't just have a baby. If I could get away to go to the gym, I would totally skip P90X and hit the gym. Good luck with the next 30 days.

Julie Catoe said...

I LOVE your new family picture. It is amazing. I need ONE! You look awesome in both photos. You are being really smart cause you did just have a baby and you are right your body needs to have the fat and to stay healthy for that little cutie. After I had my girls it is the only time in my life where I really felt the food I ate literally nourishing my body. Your body takes a long time to recover, it is still recovering. Plus you look amazing so I wouldn't worry about it at all. I am glad you are happy with how you look cause you should be.

Courtney said...

I think you look great! I really want to try the P90X, but I just worry that is will be yet another thing I buy and don't use. But maybe I'll give it a shot. :)

Wells Family said...

oh I changed my background too, and no longer know how to have all the font colors change...grrr!! The only way I can do it is when I am writing the blog, you can change it there. But it does not change everything else on your page to match :( Just the blog itself.

HayleeS said...

You look so fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Im going to do Insanity. :)

Scottkids said...

Thanks guys! Haylee, you will have to let me know what you think! I have a friend who is going to do insanity as well!