2.17.2011

Intelligender/ Appointment 2

Yep, pretty much look the same, but you know the drill, Belly Love picture every Dr. appointment. I swear this is going by slow. I'm 14 weeks. I want to be further and get a big belly already. 8)

The Doctor said I am going to get big fast and my Uterus is "ready". But then he said I had a great stomach. We all know I like that.

My blood pressure is great.

I've gained 5 pounds, and I think it is a boy today. When I was laying on the doctors table, I thought " his heart beat is slow. Its a boy" Who knows really. I know that is a myth, but now I'm getting curious.

If I'm being honest, I kind of want a girl (For Swayzee) but I'd love to have either. 2 boys and 2 girls is always what I wanted. (At least)

My doctor is great. Seriously, I am lucky. He really is a good doctor. Or maybe I just really like Dr.s that compliment me. I do like compliments, but either way, he is one of the best Doctors in the Salt Lake area, and is very well know at St. Marks hospital for his work.

I still haven't decided about the Intelligender. I may go out and buy it tonight, but maybe not. I have to take it first thing in the morning anyway. I may do it just for fun... I'll take 90% accurate.

That's all.

Lots of Love, dear friends and readers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, it is 1:10am and I am still awake. This is why I do not like working out at night.

Anyway, I was just browsing the internet, and came across this Gender test for pregnant moms. It is 90% accurate, and it was tested on the show the Doctors, and was right with all the women.

I just can't decide if I should try it or not.

Am I that impatient...?

What do you think I should do??

I'll update this post later if I do it, but I'll update either way after my Doctors appointment. Yay.

I'll try to sleep now.

Click here for some info on Intelligender.

6 comments:

Mallory Francks Photography said...

How crazy is that??! I would totally try it just to find out if it really works. That is so funny. I can't wait to find out what your little babe is either! YAY! Oh, and I LOVE The Doctors. Isn't Travis hot? ; )

The Brindley's said...

I am loving seeing updates from you. I would totally try it. Not that you would still be wondering if it was accurate until you actually can find out, but it would be fun.

Leslie said...

Go for it! You're smart enough to wait until you have a doctor confirm the sex before you start buying pink or blue things. It's fun...do it!

Courtney said...

I have heard from others that it was wrong, but I think I would still try it just for fun!

Wells Family said...

LOOKIN GOOD MAMA!!!

Scottkids said...

Thanks so much honey!