We will cut it down to make it the right height, and then add a sink, microwave,stove top, oven, and a little cupboard with some cute little curtains. I'm looking for a separate piece of furniture so we can make a refrigerator like the one pictured below. We'll see.
We will also make a little window.
I'm pretty excited about it!! Below are just a few DIY kitchens that I really like!





4 comments:
What a great idea. Those mini kitchens are to die for.
WAY cute!!
brooklyn has the retro set from pottery barn (that i love) but, she's outgrowing it. we will probably be selling it sooner than later so she can make better use of the space (think justin bieber posters, lava lamps, etc) . sniffle.
What a cute little crafy thing to make. I absolutely love the idea!
THAT is going to be freakin' awesome! Can't wait to see the after picture!
Post a Comment