10.30.2011

Trey's Birthday

Trey had a Curious George party in September for his 5th Birthday. It was a lot of fun. He invited every friend he had, but since I had a 2 1/2 week old baby, I told him he could invite 5 friends. He decided he wanted to have all boys!

Trey LOVES Curious George!
He also learned how to ride his bike without training wheels, and is a little Speedster!




the decorations around the Playroom were super cute, but I forgot to take a pictures of them. I just printed out tons of little Curious George pictures, and put them up all over the room.
I also made a little banner, and hung balloons from the ceiling.

We had Banana Splits ( no one ate the bananas... go figure)

We opened gifts!


I love his expression here!



This is his best friend Nathan Cater.( He is such a cute little boy! I love him! He was in my Preschool for 3 years, and his older brother was as well!)


(These pictures are out of order) Trey really wanted to pop balloons filled with candy in them for his birthday. He had been talking about it all year! So, the night before his party, Seth and I stayed up late filling each balloon with his favorite candy (Bubble gum, starbursts, and skittles) Talk about a task. It was so worth the few minutes of fun though! He had a blast! He loved it! The kids seemed to enjoy it as well!






We also played pop the banana with darts! the kids were fun to watch, and some of them were actually really good!

Seth showing them how to play darts!



We had a pretty fun party!

Now I get a year off. (We do parties every other year with each kid, and then the year that we don't throw a party, they get to take a friend and do something fun with them. It is the best way to do it I tell ya! )

1 comment:

Mindy Hawks said...

Trey is so stinkin cute! He's going to be a little heartbreaker!