
Seth was great this year on our anniversary. Usually, I plan everything, but this year he said he took care of it!I do have to say though, I was bummed that he didn't call me all day to wish me a Happy Anniversary.( He was in
Wendover) Which initially I thought he was busy at his meetings all day and didn't have service, but then he came home and said " I just didn't think about it! " What a romantic huh? I was just happy he planned a date for us! I had to UN-bad mood myself before going out. He found a babysitter (Thanks Candice. The kids love you! You are the best.) Then he took me to one of our favorite
restaurants Cafe
Trang's. Unfortunately, the food was not the best that night. We then were going to go to dessert, and a movie but he didn't feel good at all. ( He was getting over a head cold ) I told him it was fine to just go home. We had a good time together, and he looked super sexy, and smelled so good.! We just went home after dinner......Well, after talking to Candice about our AWESOME present to each other to celebrate 4 years together. We are going to .........
ROATAN, HONDURAS
Candice is actually the one who told us about how amazing it was, so we looked into it and it was an easy decision. Price wise=Prefect.
Vacation wise=Perfect. We are so ecstatic to go!
Breathtaking!

I can wait to just lay in the hot, hot sun, and take a nap!

I DON'T want to see these though. I wish I liked iguanas, I just don't. Naomi tortured me and Jessica with hers growing up! ( She once chased Jessica around the house, where Jessica finally hid in the bathroom. But what did Naomi do? Stuck her iguana under the bathroom door so it could attack us! I've never seen anyone freak out the way Jess did that day. Scary, and Hilarious!

We are going to swim with the dolphins. Hopefully.

Isn't it nice!?
The web says these are the BEST things to do in Roatan:- Go to a hole in the wall for all you BBQ lunch
- Rent Beach Cabana on the beach
- Scuba and Snorkel the 2nd biggest barrier reef in the world
- Go Horseback riding on the beach
- Take an Island Tour
- Visit the Iguana Farm
- Get beach side massages
- Catch a sunset
- Go on the Zip line
- Visit the Botanical Gardens
We will be doing 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10, What's missing? Screw the iguanas! ( I'm probably going to get attacked by them because I am sending bad vibes. ) Oh well.
7 comments:
Freaking iguana! Naomi just LOVED to scare me with that thing! Then she got so mad at me becuase I sprayed it with hair spray in the bathroom to get it away from me! haha, she said "YOU'RE GOING TO KILL IT!" We have some great memories! :) We're way jealous by the way, that sounds so fun!
OMG I was laughing so hard writing that paragraph. Seth didn't understand what was so funny! Your comment was hilarious! I forgot you sprayed it with hairspray. Rude. We have the best memories. LAst sunday Leslie was over here, and me and Naomi were telling them all of our stories about the go cart and living in Loma. I was crying from laughing so hard. We really have the BEST memories. We also talked about my thongs aka: Slut underwear getting kit on fire on the front porch. My mom was able to laugh at it now, it so thats good!
kit=lit Sorry. I suck at typing. I need to slow down.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love that she burned your tongs! Devil undies! Remember when we were going to Salt Lake and decided to take a little cruise in the go-cart before we left, even though your mom said not to and you were hauling butt on that dirt road and we hit a dirt clude (sp??) and went flying in the air and the freaking go cart landed on top of me and knocked the wind out of me?! I was laughing and gasping for air at the same time! And the wheel fell off and we blamed it on Naomi. HAHA! Sorry Noomer, you know we love you :)
You Guys suck!! Just kidding I am thrilled for you. Take advantage of the opportunity to get away while you only have 5 kids.
Wow, that place looks AMAZING!! How fun for you guys!! Who is watching your kids for you? Congrats on surviving four years of marraige! That's an awesome accomplishment. You and Jess are so crazy. I was even laughing reading your stories and I wasn't even there!
More Jealousy. Seriously those iguanas are creepy! I can't wait for you to get back & tell me all about it so I can live through your fun times.
Post a Comment