So our trip here has been a BLAST!!!!! WE have been everywhere here in Florida! We have spent a lot more money that planned, but it has all been worth it! The kids of course have been AWESOME!!! I have taken quite a few pictures as well.....
Here is what we have been up to! [I am doing this for my documenting/scrap booking memory as well! I already can't remember anything]
Thursday: My flight was a DISASTER, but it turned out AWESOME in the end! It looks I'll going to Honduras this summer after all! [ That story to come]
Arrived at 7:30 pm got some food and headed to the hotel
Friday: We spent the day at Seaworld! It was so much fun! It is my absolute favorite!! I love it there! We are going back tomorrow! I love Dolphins, and the shows are our favorite! I have the cutest pictures from all the places!
Saturday: We went to Daytona Beach! It was pretty fun! I have to say though, I hate the salty water. The kids played in the sand the whole time while Seth and I played with the football! I also almost stepped on a crab, I hated the water after that.
That night we went to Universal Studios and saw UP in their 3D theater. It was the cutest movie ever! I even cried. GO SEE IT! It's so good!
Sunday: we went to church....JK. We did say our prayers though. We spent the day at AQUATICA. We had so much fun there, and the Dolphin water slide was not that cool. The kids water park/Playground was so much fun! We spent most of our time there, and it was so enjoyable! Trey whined about the water a lot, because he hates when it gets in his eyes. The whole playground is full of water fountains, tipping buckets, and squirt machines. I love squirting people in the face. So hilarious! We floated down the lazy river a couple times, and then the day was pretty much over! We were toasted! We went back to the hotel showered, and then went to this place called "The Fun Spot". Defiantly fun for the kids! The loved it! They didn't have to wait in lines, and all the rides were for them. I was so tired! The kids did NOT want to leave!
Monday: [Today] We spent the day at "Gator Land" it was very interesting and enjoyable! The kids enjoyed that as well! I hate alligators even more! Seriously. The are HUGE, scary, and after talking to all the locals, I no longer want to live here!!!
Seth says: Those are some "BIG ASS" alligators. He is such a wuss. He wouldn't sit on one for a picture!
The guys that wrestle the gators are pretty cute I might say!
Now, we are going to a restaurant called "Fish on Fire", and taking the kids to "The World's coolest Mcdonalds playland" voted #1 from the travel channel! We'll see about that!
After all that fun, we are going to take them swimming again tonight.
Tomorrow: Going back to Seaworld! I can't wait! WE fly home tomorrow evening! :( Its been fun, but we are excited to see our finished home! The painted, and put up crown molding while we were gone! YAY! My home is some what put back together!

6 comments:
Oh... so fun. I wish I could see the kids at sea world. Your mom told us about your flight. hurray for free flights! We'll come over this weekend for sure, I want to see the house. Good luck on the flight home.
I can't wait to see pics of your trip and your house!
Sounds like so much fun! I'm still laughing at the crab trying to attach you. I seriously would have paid money to see that :) Love you!
attack, sorry!
Sounds like you've had an adventurous time! I have a deep love for Sea World as well! It's my favorite! I'm going next week! Plus I loved Gator Land When I went too! It was pretty cool! I can't wait to hear from you! Miss you!
Post a Comment