6.24.2010

P90X Day 30


So, I finished my first month!

Push ups SUCK, and the P90X yoga is hard!

Other than that, I like P90X a lot. It is hard core, and I love that about it.

I have lost 3 inches of my waist, but nothing else has changed much. It takes a long time for me to lose weight off my lower body.

I have pretty much given up on the Wellness Challenge. It is harder than I thought! I am still doing it, but pretty much lose a point every day for eating something sweet. Which is fine with me! I still do everything else. I think I lost motivation, because I know I can't win now!

Mykelle LOVES to work out with me, and asked if I would take her picture as well. Isn't she the cutest! I love her! She actually is so strong!

I have so much to blog about like always, so I'll try to get around to it soon!

For a DELICIOUS recipe, go here. I made this salad 3 times in a week!

5 comments:

The Brindley's said...

Way to go Melissa!!! I wish I was as daring as you to post pictures. My before and afters are quite dramatic. The only thing I wish I could do better is the AB-ripper X. I hate it and that is the area I need to work the most, so I need to figure out a better ab workout. You looked great to start with, so your pictures aren't near as crazy as mine. I lost my muffin top and my legs are way more toned. I have been preparing to run my first 5K lately though, so P90X is on the backburner.

By the way, I LOVE that Mykelle wanted pictures too, so cute!

Brandi said...

You look so amazing! I envy you and your desire to work out. WAY TO GO!!!

I also have given up on the challeng. I am re-writing my own that allows for some sweet. I don't want to rely on sugar free stuff...and I don't want to binge on it during a free day!

Mykelle is such a darling little girl!

Wells Family said...

Lookin good Lookin good! But then again you always do. I think it's so cute your daughter likes to workout with you! sweet!

Mrs. JM said...

well you know how well i did(n't) do with the challenge. oh well. i'm fine without it, right? you look great. i love p90x, i've told you that. you should come to yoga with me on thursday nights. it's free at a church in riverton. the instructor is my friend, she is awesome and i personally think it's harder than the p90x version with better flow. let me know if you ever want to come. it is at 8:00.

oh, i made the salad again yesterday for dinner. it's just so good and jake really likes it so it's a keeper for sure!!

did you go camping?

Julie Catoe said...

Way to Go Girl! You look amazing! Mykelle is so freaking cute. Keep up the hard work.