The Caramel dip was so yummy too, and easy.
Like I said, everything was good except the onion rice. The recipe was all wrong, the rice needed to be cooked longer, and I added a lot more seasonings.
I don't plan on cooking too much this week, as it is going to be a very busy week! But, I am making the following!
Apples, Grapes, Lettuce, Cantaloupe, Green onions, Pomegranates, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Oranges, Broccoli, Carrots, and Bananas.
Broccoli with Pasta
( No recipe, I just roast them with green onions, and butter. Its good though!)
I already made Carrot and Fennel Soup again, because I love it. I just froze it into several little dishes, so I can pull out my lunch whenever I need it.
I also made Bakerella's Bananaberry muffins again! It's under my recipes tab.
P.S. I found to fantastic blogs.
Southern Whimsicality
Which reminds me, I came up with a Spaghetti Squash dish that is SO delicious, and pretty dang healthy. I came up with it after reading over several other dishes, and took a little bit of everything from my favorite recipes. No measurements of course, because I just start adding things, and go for it. But here were the ingredients.
Spaghetti Squash ( I microwaved mine(after puncturing it several times) for 12 minutes. It was actually the first time I used a spaghetti squash, and I'm hooked. )
2 Tomatoes
Basil, to taste, I LOVE basil
1/2 Onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
olives
Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper
I'm not kidding, it is really good!

No comments:
Post a Comment