* I don't feel good today, but I needed to blog so I could scratch it off my to do list! I'll edit sometime in the near future.
Love ya'll!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am the first commenter! Oh I am SOOOO special! So, is Seth trying to be black like you or is that camouflage!?! Your daughter is such a little poser on the camera!!
Seriously, Mykelle is SO GORGEOUS! That first picture is amazing! Seth better buy a gun to keep the boys away haha! Love you guys, glad you had a great Halloween! PS- Ron's costume is SCARY haha!
Trey is doing soccer, love it, way cute. All the pics are sooooo cute. Love the Halloween costumes. Mykelle is looking so much older. I love her cat outfit, and she has the Melissa hand on hip pose down perfectly! You look amazing. Your kids look amazing, Seth looked dirty, Swazyee is looking like a blonde little cutie pie. Thanks for showing.
I was thinking the same thing about Mykelle! She is seriously going to be a little supermodel! I love Swayzee's pumpkin! Cute pictures! Hopefully I get to see you this weekend...come to the temple with us!
6 comments:
I am the first commenter! Oh I am SOOOO special! So, is Seth trying to be black like you or is that camouflage!?!
Your daughter is such a little poser on the camera!!
cute pics. thanks for posting despite not feeling well. i'm missing your voice again. i feel like i say that a lot.
Seriously, Mykelle is SO GORGEOUS! That first picture is amazing! Seth better buy a gun to keep the boys away haha! Love you guys, glad you had a great Halloween!
PS- Ron's costume is SCARY haha!
Trey is doing soccer, love it, way cute. All the pics are sooooo cute. Love the Halloween costumes. Mykelle is looking so much older. I love her cat outfit, and she has the Melissa hand on hip pose down perfectly! You look amazing. Your kids look amazing, Seth looked dirty, Swazyee is looking like a blonde little cutie pie. Thanks for showing.
I was thinking the same thing about Mykelle! She is seriously going to be a little supermodel! I love Swayzee's pumpkin! Cute pictures! Hopefully I get to see you this weekend...come to the temple with us!
OK Mykelle looks so pretty with her cat eyes. look out
Post a Comment