12.25.2010

Christmas Announcement

We interrupt your Christmas Morning to announce......................................

I'm with child.

Yes,

I repeat,

I'M PREGNANT!

Again!



We are more than thrilled with this surprise!

Merry Christmas!

Love,

Us

P.S. All the details to come!

Lol.

Not all the details.

You know what I mean.

14 comments:

HayleeS said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so so very exciting for you all!!!! yay!!! Much love and many blessings to you all on this wonderful Christmas day!!

HayleeS said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so so very exciting for you all!!!! yay!!! Much love and many blessings to you all on this wonderful Christmas day!!

Julie Catoe said...

That is AWESOME! What a great present! You are an amazing mother and family, this baby is very lucky. Love you.

Mallory Francks Photography said...

YAY! Merry Christmas to you guys! I am super excited! Love ya!

Wells Family said...

SO EXCITING! YOU ARE TRULY A SUPER MOM!! KEEP ME POSTED ON ALL THE BABY NEWS!!XOXO

Emily said...

Lol! I knew it, as soon as I read your second text from yesterday. Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'll call you as soon as I can find my phone!

Mrs. JM said...

i love knowing you. only a small twinge of jealousy from this couch. you're better at this mom thing. so, how long have you known? yoga night before grandma passed = i wondered. especially after you described not being able to stay awake that one day and naomi took over for you. that's how i am in those early days, so very, very sleepy. when will he come? august? congrats!

Scottkids said...

Lol. Thanks everyone! we are pretty excited! I'm pretty sure I can handle it as long as I don't get too sick, and don't get too many migraines.

I've been down and out with a head cold, which caused migraines, and me being nauseous. It sucked. But I'm feeling better.

Mrs. Jm,

Yes, this baby is due in August. When yet? I don't know exactly. Anywhere from the 15th-25th. Lol.

I actually didn't find out until a few days after my grandmother passed away. I was really tired that day because I stayed up the two nights before until 4am. Lame, I know. Who does that?

The day before I found out, I wrote in my grandma's obit that I was so sad that she wouldn't be able to spend anymore time with my children, but knew she would be rocking all my future children in heaven. It was an emotional time for my dad's side of the family when we found out, and everyone is so excited!

Sorry about that story, anyway, have a nice day. :)

The Brindley's said...

CONGRATS!!! Love the little story too. :)

Kathy&Mike said...

Congratulations, Honey! I love you.

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Congratulations Melissa!!!! I know you and Seth must be THRILLED!!! We're so happy for you! You are growing your family just like you always wanted. No one deserves cute little babies more than you!!! I love you!

TJ and Jessica said...

WOO HOO!!! Our babes are in Heaven playing together right now! And will be best friends when they're here just like us :) (I can only hope my children are blessed enough to have friends like you!)

Scottkids said...

Thanks! We are getting so excited!

Jess,

Lol! I know, I know! Our kids will have lots of fun together!

Angela said...

Haha you are so funny Melissa!! Come on, just give us ALL the details!! LOL jk. Seriously I'm so excited for you! You are such an amazing mom and I hope you have all the babies you can because the world is a better place with these cute little Scott kids in it! Sooo happy for you guys!